- If this is your first order with us, you will receive an email containing a login link to create a password. Otherwise, log into the website using the username (usually your email address) and password you created at time of your original order. Click here if you have forgotten your password.
- Once you are logged in, click on My Account and then the Files tab in your account screen.
- A list of the purchased files available for download will be displayed. The images are contained within a compressed .zip file.
- Click on the link and Save the file to your computer. Make note of the directory to which the file is saved, or select a different directory before saving.
- Open the file after it has been successfully downloaded.
- The file should automatically be opened through a decompression program (such as WinZip), and all the images within the file will be listed. The coordinated design sets are downloadable in .zip format which compresses all 4 images into a single file. Once you download the file, you will need to uncompress the images and extract them to a directory on your harddrive. 99% of all computers have compression programs that allow you to uncompress .zip files, as they are now a standard. If you need a decompression utility program in order to unzip the file, you can download the free program PeaZip or a trial version of WinZip can be downloaded via CNET. If yours doesn't try to unzip the file when you double click on it, your file associations may not have .zip files associated with the program.
- Select "Extract" and save the individual files to a directory on your computer.
- You can now open your preferred program to begin modifying the individual .jpg images.
Because our digital images are in .jpg format, any graphics program or text program capable of inserting images can be used to personalize the images. Our personal favorites are Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and the free online editor Pixlr. Our customers have also used Microsoft Word, Windows Paint as well as custom candy wrapper software to personalize the digital images.
Downloadable Free Software
We have provided information regarding third-party software and browser configurations as a courtesy to our members. Please be aware that we do not provide support for problems not directly related to the use and functionality of our website and order fulfillment. If you are experiencing problems with the configuration of your browser, third-party software, or other client-side issues or need assistance regarding the use of graphics software installed on your computer, you should contact the software manufacturer or visit The Tech Guy Forums for general technical support. Issues regarding the functionality of this website should be submitted via our contact form.
All individual candy wrapper image designs in the collection are in RGB .jpg 300 dpi format unless otherwise stated. Images are available in .zip format for download after successful completion of checkout.