- If this is your first order with us, you will receive an email containing a login link to create a password. Otherwise, log into the website using the username (usually your email address) and password you created at time of your original order. Click here if you have forgotten your password.
- Once you are logged in, click on My Account and then the Files tab in your account screen.
- A list of the purchased files available for download will be displayed. The images are contained within a compressed .zip file.
- Click on the link and Save the file to your computer. Make note of the directory to which the file is saved, or select a different directory before saving.
- Open the file after it has been successfully downloaded.
- The file should automatically be opened through a decompression program (such as WinZip), and all the images within the file will be listed. The coordinated design sets are downloadable in .zip format which compresses all 4 images into a single file. Once you download the file, you will need to uncompress the images and extract them to a directory on your harddrive. 99% of all computers have compression programs that allow you to uncompress .zip files, as they are now a standard. If you need a decompression utility program in order to unzip the file, you can download the free program PeaZip or a trial version of WinZip can be downloaded via CNET. If yours doesn't try to unzip the file when you double click on it, your file associations may not have .zip files associated with the program.
- Select "Extract" and save the individual files to a directory on your computer.
- You can now open your preferred program to begin modifying the individual .jpg images.
Because our digital images are in .jpg format, any graphics program or text program capable of inserting images can be used to personalize the images. Our personal favorites are Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop Pro, and the free online editor Pixlr. Our customers have also used Microsoft Word, Windows Paint as well as custom candy wrapper software to personalize the digital images.
Downloadable Free Software
We have provided information regarding third-party software and browser configurations as a courtesy to our members. Please be aware that we do not provide support for problems not directly related to the use and functionality of our website and order fulfillment. If you are experiencing problems with the configuration of your browser, third-party software, or other client-side issues or need assistance regarding the use of graphics software installed on your computer, you should contact the software manufacturer or visit The Tech Guy Forums for general technical support. Issues regarding the functionality of this website should be submitted via our contact form.
All individual candy wrapper image designs in the collection are in RGB .jpg 300 dpi format unless otherwise stated. Images are available in .zip format for download after successful completion of checkout.
All candy wrapper designs in the collection are in RGB .jpg 300 dpi. Most monitors display images at 72 dpi, so when accomodating the extra pixels per inch monitors will display 300 dpi images at 3X their printed size. The wrappers and invitations will print to the exact measurements needed. If they are printing too large, you will need to check your printer settings. Ensure that "Fit to page" is not selected. And verify that any settings for scaling images is set to 100%.
This is a computer-based file association error. Your computer is associating .zip files with Word (or other software) rather than an unzipping program. The files are saved on your harddrive, but they won't load in the correct program for unzipping. You will need to change the file association back to the appropriate program. You can do this by following the steps in this link: http://www.fileinfo.net/help/windows-change-program.html
Files are delivered in compressed .zip format. You will need to extract the .jpg images from the compressed .zip file before attempting to load them in your preferred software. Most computers already have decompression software installed. But if your's doesn't, you can use a free program such as PeaZip
Image Usage Information
As of October 2011, our website has been completely restructured (a "facelift" and new software). However, we still have access to all customer accounts prior to this date and can provide copies of order confirmations. Just email us using our contact form and we'll be happy to assist.
You can request an additional download for a specific file after the download period by using our contact form and including your order number up to 30 days from original purchase date. If more than 30 days have transpired since your original purchase date, you will need to reorder your selected file.
As long as you are using our images for personal use, you can modify the images to accomodate varying layouts. The four core layouts provided within each design set are readily adapted to fit within other products. Rather than attempt to create an extensive line of layouts, we have chosen not to expand our existing templates and allow our visitors to create additional layouts based on our designs to suit their individual needs. Our "How To" guide provides suggestions for creating alternate layouts.
We strongly recommend reviewing our Conditions of Use prior to downloading an image or contacting us with any questions. By downloading any images from our site, you acknowledge acceptance of our Conditions of Use.
Beginning in April 2016, we discountinued selling images for business use. All downloaded images are now offered for free and contain our copyright on the images. These images are free to use for non-commercial personal use only.
- You may use an image downloaded from our website for non-commercial personal use only.
- You may modify the image by adding text to personal the image but you may not remove the copyright, the words "RaspberrySwirls.com" from the image.
- You may not redistribute our images or make them available for download elsewhere.
- You may not sell or give away our images.
If you purchased an image set from us prior to February 2016, and your images do not have our copyright embedded in the image, your non-exclusive license is still in effect and you can continue to offer a printed product to your customers.
- The images can only be used to create a customized printed product for your customer
- The images can not be used to create Do-It-Yourself kits, either for download on your site or as pre-printed kits in craft stores/shows.
- The images can not be modified for resale to other businesses. The non-exclusive license allows you to use the images for your business to create a personalized and printed product for your clients.
- You can have an affiliate program where affiliates refer sales directly to your site. You can not offer franchises or distributorships using our designs. This includes any program in which you charge partners a fee or a percentage, allowing them to offer our designs to their customers. All sales must originate from your site and you must do the customization and printing.
You may only use designs that you purchased from us prior to February 2016, and only for business use if your business produces a finished/printed product for your own customer. If you purchased images from us, you were granted a non-exclusive license.
Images that were sold for business use prior to February 2016 do not contain our copyright on the image. If the image has our copyright embedded on it, it may only be used for personal, non-commercial uses.
If you purchased an image from us prior to February 2016, you received a non-exclusive license to create a printed product for your customers. However, you may not make available for download, distribute, or resell any images in the collection for use by others (As per our Conditions of Use). You can use the images to create coordinating layouts which you offer to your customers as a finished/printed product. You may not use our designs to create images which you resell to your customers or other professionals. Here is a summary of our usage conditions, but we strongly recommend reviewing our Conditions of Use prior to purchase. By downloading any images from our site, you acknowledge acceptance of our Conditions of Use :
The non-exclusive license is granted for each image file you purchase directly from us prior to February 2016 and will remain in effect as long as you continue to comply with our Conditions of Use. You can not transfer, sell, or convey your rights to use the images. For example, if you sell your business you may not include our images in the purchase. The new owner would be responsible for acquiring their own license via purchase from us.
The non-exclusive license automatically becomes null and void the moment you violate our Conditions of Use. At that point, your license is rescinded and you may no longer legally use our images in any format or for any purposes. Continued use of the images without a license is a copyright infringement and we will take the necessary steps to protect our copyright. This includes filing a DMCA with your hosting service, Google, eBay, or any other service providers which may be displaying or providing access to the copyrighted materials, if you continue to use our images following termination of the non-exclusive license.