You can request an additional download for a specific file after the download period by using our contact form and including your order number up to 30 days from original purchase date. If more than 30 days have transpired since your original purchase date, you will need to reorder your selected file.
As long as you are using our images for personal use, you can modify the images to accomodate varying layouts. The four core layouts provided within each design set are readily adapted to fit within other products. Rather than attempt to create an extensive line of layouts, we have chosen not to expand our existing templates and allow our visitors to create additional layouts based on our designs to suit their individual needs. Our "How To" guide provides suggestions for creating alternate layouts.
We strongly recommend reviewing our Conditions of Use prior to downloading an image or contacting us with any questions. By downloading any images from our site, you acknowledge acceptance of our Conditions of Use.
Beginning in April 2016, we discountinued selling images for business use. All downloaded images are now offered for free and contain our copyright on the images. These images are free to use for non-commercial personal use only.
- You may use an image downloaded from our website for non-commercial personal use only.
- You may modify the image by adding text to personal the image but you may not remove the copyright, the words "RaspberrySwirls.com" from the image.
- You may not redistribute our images or make them available for download elsewhere.
- You may not sell or give away our images.
If you purchased an image set from us prior to February 2016, and your images do not have our copyright embedded in the image, your non-exclusive license is still in effect and you can continue to offer a printed product to your customers.
- The images can only be used to create a customized printed product for your customer
- The images can not be used to create Do-It-Yourself kits, either for download on your site or as pre-printed kits in craft stores/shows.
- The images can not be modified for resale to other businesses. The non-exclusive license allows you to use the images for your business to create a personalized and printed product for your clients.
- You can have an affiliate program where affiliates refer sales directly to your site. You can not offer franchises or distributorships using our designs. This includes any program in which you charge partners a fee or a percentage, allowing them to offer our designs to their customers. All sales must originate from your site and you must do the customization and printing.
You may only use designs that you purchased from us prior to February 2016, and only for business use if your business produces a finished/printed product for your own customer. If you purchased images from us, you were granted a non-exclusive license.
Images that were sold for business use prior to February 2016 do not contain our copyright on the image. If the image has our copyright embedded on it, it may only be used for personal, non-commercial uses.
If you purchased an image from us prior to February 2016, you received a non-exclusive license to create a printed product for your customers. However, you may not make available for download, distribute, or resell any images in the collection for use by others (As per our Conditions of Use). You can use the images to create coordinating layouts which you offer to your customers as a finished/printed product. You may not use our designs to create images which you resell to your customers or other professionals. Here is a summary of our usage conditions, but we strongly recommend reviewing our Conditions of Use prior to purchase. By downloading any images from our site, you acknowledge acceptance of our Conditions of Use :
The non-exclusive license is granted for each image file you purchase directly from us prior to February 2016 and will remain in effect as long as you continue to comply with our Conditions of Use. You can not transfer, sell, or convey your rights to use the images. For example, if you sell your business you may not include our images in the purchase. The new owner would be responsible for acquiring their own license via purchase from us.
The non-exclusive license automatically becomes null and void the moment you violate our Conditions of Use. At that point, your license is rescinded and you may no longer legally use our images in any format or for any purposes. Continued use of the images without a license is a copyright infringement and we will take the necessary steps to protect our copyright. This includes filing a DMCA with your hosting service, Google, eBay, or any other service providers which may be displaying or providing access to the copyrighted materials, if you continue to use our images following termination of the non-exclusive license.